GreenLight Clinical is a private clinical research company based in Sydney, Australia, that addresses the clinical trial needs of both local and international pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
GreenLight Clinical is owned and managed by a team of experienced Clinical Trial Investigators, each with over 20 years of commercial experience working with the pharmaceutical industry. Initially, GreenLight Clinical and its associated companies were formed as site management organisations and these have subsequently been expanded into the full-service Contract Research Organisation (CRO) that is GreenLight Clinical today.
Our dedicated team offers clients the unrivalled expertise of Investigators who have managed clinical studies and enrolled thousands of patients onto Phase I, II and III studies used for drug and device registration around the world.
We offer individually-tailored client packages from a full range of services that includes:
- Study and site management for:
– In depth site identification, evaluation and selection
– Phase I, II, III, IV global studies
– Proof of concept studies
– Non-interventional studies
– Studies where additional help is needed (i.e. recruitment, staff etc.)
- Central Clinical Supply Logistics
- Clinical monitoring and data management
- IEC/Regulatory Submissions
- Informed consent form development
- Paper/eCRF design
- Study contract and budget negotiation
- Investigator meetings
- Translation and validation of study documents
- Protocol/report writing,
- Comprehensive GCP training for sites and company staff
Patient recruitment specialists
GreenLight Clinical utilises proprietary software to quickly geo-target, identify, and then attract specific patient populations. This approach enables the location and enrolment of clinical trial candidates quickly, and more efficiently and affordably than traditional mass media efforts.