Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is the international standard for conducting clinical research. It aims to ensure that research is carried out properly, with a primary emphasis on safety and quality measures that serve all those involved. Accordingly, GCP generates reliable research results that can be used to support the introduction of new treatments.
GreenLight Clinical offers the Introduction to Clinical Research and Good Clinical Practice training courses to enable Australian clinical researchers to integrate GCP into their everyday practice. Study quality is a key determinant in the evaluation of investigational products and therapies.
Features of our training courses include:
- Both introductory and refresher training
- Instruction by industry-experienced GCP trainers
- Five 1-hour modules available on-site or at Greenlight Clinical’s Sydney CBD premises
- Rigorous curriculum that provides sound knowledge of clinical research standards
- Participant engagement to workshop and share best practice
To reserve your place or request further information including course costs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org