GreenLight Clinical’s extensive experience in the ophthalmic drug and device marketplace gives us unparalleled knowledge of relevant preclinical models to enable translational research. Our preclinical research teams and partner laboratories have the skills and know-how to execute your studies to meet scientific outcomes at the highest level of ethical and quality standards.
- Dry eye – Drug-induced, physical and surgical models
- AMD – Wet & Dry – Laser-induced CNV, oxygen-induced retinopathy, proprietary models of dry-AMD (drug & light-induced)
- Diabetic Retinopathy – Induced models (STZ, dietary modification, OIR), genetic models
- Glaucoma – Laser photocoagulation, RBC/microbead/HA injection
- Ocular Inflammation – Experimental autoimmune uveitis (EAU), Endotoxin-induced uveitis
- Myopia – Deprivation, lens-induced, drug-induced models
Systemic Disease Models
GreenLight Clinical can provide access to a wide range of systemic disease models in a variety of different therapeutic areas.
Other models are available on request. Visit our contact us page or call us today to request more information.